Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 12 of 12

Thread: I listed my stuff for sale if anyone is interested

  1. #11
    Inactive Member amyjoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2004
    Posts
    1,029
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have a question. Do we have to create a separate user/password for this board?

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Samanthasmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2005
    Posts
    392
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Molly is not for sale yet!!

    Lissie is missing some eyelashes 55.00 she is in good condition!!

    Kit 65.00 Good condition legs are a bit wiggly but she can stand on her own. Slight pilling on her meet oufit SOLD

    Bitty Baby~ I prefer to just sell this as a whole lot the BB outfits you see and the doll 65.00 BB is in good condition some very slight scuff to her head and a shiny spot on her forehead barely noticeable but wanted to mention it !

    Kits bday dress~ Sold

    Retired Bunkbeds Mint condition ~ missing one pillow 35.00 come complete with ladder.
    NO pic SOLD

    Kits meet with shoes missing outer sweater 12.00

    Sugar plum coat no accessories, not pictured 12.00 SOLD

    Gymnastic outfit and leotard 15.00

    Beachside no hair ribbon or shoes 10.00 SOLD

    Valentine set 18.00 missing tank SOLD
    Samantha is sold (traded)

    Samanthas meet dress Made in Hungry , very nice soft material, replacement tights and shoes 15.00

    If you see something else in there make me an offer!

    Ill figure out shipping later on and just to let everyone know I will not be shipping out anything till Saturday as I work full time and wont be able to get boxes and po will be closed by the time I get home PM me for payment

    I WANTED TO BUMP THIS UP FOR ANYONE THAT DIDNT SEE IT, THANKS JEANNIE

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ May 30, 2006 11:58 AM: Message edited by: Samanthasmom ]</font>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •